Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SACRIFICE..

SMALL LOVE STORY..

from this story..

i found that..

in life...sometimes

we cannot get what we want..

we have to do lots of sacrifice..

if we love someone..let him find his happiness..

if his happiness is through us..

how grateful we are..

if he can get it with another girl..

let him go..

that is the true love..

for me..

loving is not having...
if we love someone..
we need to sacrifice for his good..
it will make us satisfied..
because we give them a small piece of smile for his whole life..
for me..
by doing this..
is enough...
i swear..

check this story..

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycleGirl: Slow down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. (Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.
In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die

No comments: